- Motor Horsepower: 5 - 27 HP, 27 - 140 HP, Less than 1 HP, 1 - 5 HP
- Motor Phase: Three Phase, Single Phase
- Brand: Kirloskar, CRI, KSB
- Power Source: Electric, Diesel, Hydraulic
- Maximum Discharge Flow: 100 - 500 LPM
- Discharge Outlet Size: 51 to 100 mm, 25 to 50 mm, Less than 25 mm
- Maximum Head: 51 to 100 m, Less than 15 m, 101 to 300 m, 15 to 50 m
in its simplest meaning
is the removal of water. This process is used in many industries but commonly referred to in constructions and wastewater when water is separated from solids through a variety of different pumping or filtering processes. Construction dewatering is often refereed to as dewatering, unwatering, or water control. It involves pumping from wells or sumps to temporarily lower groundwater levels, to allow excavations to be made in dry and stable conditions below natural groundwater level.Dewatering Equipments
is used widely in waste management, dewatering equipment can save money by reducing solids handling or disposal expenses that are charged on a unit weight basis. The weight percentage of water in landfill-bound soilds and raw wastewater sludge can effectively double or triple the cost of removal or treatment services.
We provide following Dewatering pumps :Technical Specification(sample)
- Head (Mtrs) : Upto to 108
- Capacity (LPM) : Up to 6000
- Rating (KW) : 11 to 110 KW
- Winding : PVC insulated.
- Motor : Oil Filled (Vertical)
- RPM : 2900
- Seal : Dual Mechanical Seal
- Supply : Three Phase, 360 / 440 V, 50 Hz
: Foundation work for constructions of
building, Road, Control of Ground Water Level,
Sedimentations tanks at construction sites, Tunnel
: Power plants, Cements plants, Thermal plants,
Shipyard / Dry Dock application.
: Underground Mines " Galleries to collecting pits,
Underground Mines " Water from development drifting, Coal
Mines, Open Mines " from bottom to surface, Mine
: Building of Roads, Tunnel construction / work on
Channels & Rivers, Building of Bridges / Dams, Flood
Dewatering, Fire Brigade, Various Infrastructure Projects.
They are ideal for basement Dewatering, Pumping Heavily Contaminated Water with Sand, Gravel & Sludge in construction Sites & Mines, Industrial Processes, Pits, Quarries, Narrow Coffers, Dams well Point Dewatering, Mass Water Transfer/Dewatering & Many More such applications.